- All prices are expressed in Australian dollars and are subject to 10% GST (goods & services tax) unless otherwise stated. Prices do not include freight charges.
- While we shall endeavour to keep pricing current at all times, pricing may be subject to change without notice.
- If you are an overseas customer and you make a purchase where the address for shipping is also overseas the GST component will be excluded from the amount. This will be deducted after the shipping address has been entered and you go to the next step.
2. PAYMENT METHODS
Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf accepts the following payment methods:
- Secure On-line Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
Order On-line by Credit Card
- If paying by credit card (Visa, MasterCard,), the transaction will be done within a secure environment. We do not store any credit card details for on-line transactions. Payment by credit card is the easiest and most efficient method of shopping at Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf.
- Credit cards are charged when goods are ready to be dispatched, and not at the time of ordering. If a card has been declined, we will endeavour to contact you informing you of the situation. If we haven't received a response in 5 days, we will retry the card. In the event of a second failure, the order will be immediately cancelled.
- In the event that an item ordered on-line, is out of stock at the time of ordering, we will contact you and offer a full refund or alternative purchase.
3. FREIGHT & DELIVERY
- Freight is applicable at cost unless otherwise agreed.
- Your order will be dispatched within 7 days from date of payment receipt. If there are any delays due to out of stock products we will notify you as soon as possible and you have the option of changing or cancelling your order.
- We deliver products Australia wide. Shipping times are estimated between 5 – 7 days depending on your location within Australia.
- Overseas customers please allow 10 - 15 days for delivery
- For urgent orders please contact email@example.com to arrange for an express delivery on your order if required. Certain fees and charges will apply.
- We cannot deliver to Post Office Boxes.
- Please note that redelivery charges may be applicable if you or a representative are not present to accept delivery.
- Certain times of the year such as Christmas due to demand may cause longer delivery times of up to 2 weeks.
4. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Ownership does not pass to the purchaser until goods are paid for in full and funds have been cleared.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this site. However, as the actual colours you will see depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
6. RETURNS POLICY
- At Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf your satisfaction is our highest concern.
- Our items are checked thoroughly before they are sent. Although our products are of high quality things don't always work out or you may have purchased the wrong size or colour. If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the merchandise for a full refund less postage/shipping costs. Conditions do apply and are listed below.
- All items returned must be in new and an unused condition, in original packaging, labels intact and unused, and a copy of your receipt should accompany the returned item.
- You must indicate your intention to exchange / return within 7 days of the date of delivery.
- An Authorisation Reference number must be obtained before any goods can be returned. An Authorisation number can be obtained by phoning +613 52291093 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: All sale item purchases are final and not exchangeable.
7. AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf
- The Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site www.golfclubsequipment.com.au is comprised of various Web pages operated by Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Pty Ltd.
- The Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Peter Toyne's Golf Clubhouse reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf and Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf of the site or any association with its operators.
10. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site, you warrant to Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf that you will not use the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Sites.
11. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf web site at any time. Advice received via the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, define and hold harmless Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting directly or indirectly from your use of our productions which damages either you, Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf, or any other part or parties without limitations or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account and dealings with Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf.
13. REFUSAL OR DISCONTINUATION OF SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf has sole discretion and reserves the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of services or products to any person. Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf may deny you access to all or part of its services or products without notices if you engage in any conduct or activities that Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
- Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf will have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, nor responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification. You agree that Peter Toyne's Clu has the right to disclose any information about you as necessary to satisfy the law, or to protect itself against any legal action.
14. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Web Site are: and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- All enquiries regarding this policy should be directed in the first instance to the Privacy Officer at:
Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf
202 Moorabool St
GEELONG, VIC, 3220
Ph: +613 5229 1093
- You acknowledge that Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf collects and processes “personal information” (i.e. information that we can contact you with) or “demographic and usage information” (i.e. information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not personal information but is necessary for the proper functioning and billing of our service). We may pass on your personal information to your mobile phone service provider to secure collection of fees. Further, we may pass on your information to governmental agencies, including but not limited to courts and district attorneys’ offices for legal proceedings and the prevention of crimes.
Collection of Personal Information
- We take your electronic privacy seriously. While we are the sole owner of the information we gather on the Website, we will not share any of your information with any outside party without your explicit consent unless we are required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies, or comply with a legal process served on the Website, or court orders. We may pass on your personal information to your mobile phone service provider to secure collection of fees.
There are three kinds of information that Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf obtains about you
- Aggregate Information:
Aggregate Information is anonymous data that Websites use to analyse trends, administer the Website, diagnose problems on the sites and communication networks, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and to help improve the quality of the web pages. It may be your domain name, your IP address, or mobile phone network provider. None of this information is connected with Personally Identifiable Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information:
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that personally identifies you. When you request and order, or place an enquiry from our website Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf collects your contact details. This information is mandatory so that we are able to record the progress and the request of your order or enquiry, there will be additional information required to join the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf membership club. As a Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf member you will be offered promotions as they come available. We also record other information including responses to promotions. Whenever a page is requested from our web server, we record the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used. This information is collected to provide valuable research in better understanding the preferences of our members and to enable us to better target our communications, including promotions
- Use and Disclosure:
We may share Aggregate Information with our partners and advertisers. We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with any third party unless we have obtained your expressed consent to do so. An "opt-out" option will always be made available to you with all communication.
Our use for your Personally Identifiable Information can include:
- To notify you of upcoming promotions;
- To identify you if you are subscribed to the Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf Club.
- We will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information about you without your express consent unless we believe it is necessary:
Where it is required by law;
- To provide you with services which you have requested;
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- To implement our terms of service;
- To protect our rights or property or those of any Website user, or any member of the public;
- To lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety;
- Website Service Updates;
- For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf. Where appropriate, these disclosures are subject to privacy and confidentiality protections. The organisations to which we disclose information include:
Outsourced service providers who manage the services we provide to you, including:
- mailing systems;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- your representatives (e.g. your authorised representatives or legal advisers);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- Other telecommunication and information service providers; and our related companies.
Data Quality and Security of Personal Information:
- We take reasonable precautions to protect your security. We use encryption technology to ensure information is protected when being sent over the Internet. Unfortunately, there is always a risk involved in sending information through any channel including the Internet and you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Authorised employees and contractors will have limited access to your personal information where it is necessary to enable them to perform relative functions. Peter Toyne's Clubhouse Golf and our associated agencies and companies are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to Third Party Websites:
This Website may contain links to other sites where we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects Personally Identifiable Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
Additional Privacy Information:
Further information on the National Privacy Principals (NPPs) and The Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2002; visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's Website at www.privacy.gov.au.